Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Leonie's easy muffins originally stolen from Donna Hay!!!

ingredients: 2 cups plain four
1 tbs baking powder
2 eggs
1cup caster sugar
1 cup milk
2 tespoons vanila extract
2 cups frozen rasberries
1 cup white chocolate

preheat oven to 180. Place flour, baking powder, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in bowl and mix until just combined.  once just combined add rasberries and chocolate. mix together

Now for my cupcake secret. to get close to perfect cakes (I don't think anyone ever gets them all perfect!!!!!) I use an old fashioned ice-cream scoop (cheap one from woolies about $3) Now this is not an original idea I did get it off a friend  - thanks Katherine if you're reading!!!


I always use patty pans as I find the white chocolate can tend to get a little sticky and I hate washing up!!! oh and my washer-uper-er (Mark!!) refuses to do sticky cake from pans anymore!!!!. I have just started using multimix muffin liners and they are AWESOME!!! and they look cool too!!!
bake these babies in an oven at 180 for 20-25 minutes, let cool and enjoy. They are GREAT a little warm as the chocolate is gooey!!! I always manage to make 12 to eat and 6 to go into the freezer. I am known to make these before school/work when I am stressed, feeling overwhelmed with life or simply feel like baking something fresh will alleviate mummy guilt.....,I even sometimes surprise my work collegues... there are always some in my freezer for the boys lunches.


NOTE... I use this basic recipe all of the time I change the filling to suit requests from kids or hubby, or what is is in the fridge or freezer.

2 comments:

  1. Now even I could make those!!! hehe he Gotta do some baking for the election cake stall on Saturday for school, so these might be on the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious!! And so easy to make even I could attempt making them :-)

    ReplyDelete